Monday, April 20, 2015

After darkness there is always a sunshine

Hope has been said to keep people alive. If there was not any hope in the world, the world could not make impossible things possible. Every person in the world is somewhere driven with hope as it remains very essential to the mankind. There is still hope that world becomes a better place to live in.

When I look at my experience of life, hope has always driven me out and improved me as a person. I think I have survived the darkest phase of life with the hope that there will be sunshine soon. It is truly said with a right attitude a person can change his or her situation 
from worse to good.

A ray of hope  was much needed to me in my last year of  my graduation when I  did not understand where my life was heading to as my other fellow mates were sure and secure about the future . I had no real passion for the subject I was studying; therefore, my grades were below average. I thought my life had no meaning, in the present scenario where everybody is so passionate and ambitious about their future. I stood at the crossroads of questioning myself that where, how and what I’m going to do with my life. Feeling hopeless about my life I resorted back to my hometown, where I was still tensed about the gloomy days ahead. And at last I could not stress myself more and told my father about what I was going through. He consoled me and asked to change my perception about life. First he asked me to throw away all the negative thoughts about myself.  He told that even if in life when one doesn’t have anything,  it is very important  to have a mind filled with optimism , that  could only make the life on the persons better in the situation he is in. A positive attitude will always lead to greater roads of success. He asked me to realise the fact that situation in life are always in flux. Therefore I need not worry about my future rather work on my present and change my present. This change would outshine the future along with it I need to keep hoping that things are going to be better. My father narrated a few incidents of his life where he was also disappointed with life, and explained me that it happens with everyone and everyone gets out of it mainly because of hope and optimism.
This explained to me a great deal of things that being hopeful can really change my situation. I don’t need to give up on myself rather work on my weakness. Seeing life with an angle of hope will at least solve my problem instead of just worrying about them. I started working on the instructions of my father, and finally I found myself in a much better situation with success and happiness.

Yes, a positive attitude can make a lot of difference; it not only can solve your problems but sometimes will end them. I feel being optimistic in life is the greatest gift one could ever gift to oneself.

For more details on housing, visit: https://housing.com/lookup

No comments:

Post a Comment